Here are the replies to your frequently asked questions
1) Is pesaro suitable for families? Yes, the sandy beach is safe and the Adriatic Sea has a characteristically shallow sea bed. The beach in front of the Hotel is protected by a submerged reef which guarantees a constant change of water and avoids water stagnating. The city offers attractions for its younger guests, shows and dances for its older guests according to a well-organised entertainment programme drawn up by Town Hall. Games and fun events take place everywhere in the city!
2) What if i travel with a small child? When booking, let us know what you need and on arrival you will find side rails, night lights, baths, potties, toilet reducers. High chairs are available in the dining hall, there are bicycles with child seats, and on request there are pushchairs and paediatricians on call. We prepare soft foods, broths, liquidised and pureed fruit and vegetables: just ask! Our kitchens have flexible hours and we are available to prepare baby food according to your specifications. Or mums can prepare their own baby food at any time, in the mum’s corner… you can ask us for anything you need! Also available are rooms with bunk beds, rooms with up to 5 beds, inter-connecting rooms… there is a solution for every family!
3) What is the mum’s corner? It is the area where mums can prepare baby food on their own at any time of the day. Here you will find vegetable broths and purees, a fridge, a cooker, microwave oven, plates and accessories for the youngest guests.
4) What is included in full board? The full board formula includes: buffet breakfast, served lunch and dinner and choice of 3 menus, as well as salad bar, hot and cold side dishes, antipasto. Wide choice of fruit and desserts. Micro-filtered water is always included at meals, in unlimited quantities. Air conditioning in the rooms is always included
5) Full board or all inclusive? We always advise full board that includes microfiltered water in unlimited quantities at meals. In this way you can choose to have your meals with drinks we have selected for you (local crafts beers, wines at an excellent price, with special attention paid to local products and wineries we know). If you wish, you can eat out with our Pic Nic Lunch… try this under the sun umbrella or admiring the view from the top of the world on San Bartolo Hill. On request you can add the beach package to your stay, with the choice of an umbrella in the front row, or near the children’s games or near the bar… it’s your choice! There are packages available that include sunbeds or deck chairs.
6) Are meal times flexible? If you wish your children to eat first, without distractions and without rushing… we are at your disposal.
7) Is the beach service included? The beach service can be included in the price (if specified) or it can be requested with supplement. The umbrella will always be in the second sector and in the associated beach. Umbrellas in the first row or near the walkway are available on request and according to availability. Please note that the beach is fully equipped (also for the physically impaired).
8) Is there a “free beach”? Do you have umbrellas? Yes, the free beach is only 400m from the Hotel. We have umbrellas available free of charge... if needed, also the instructions for setting up the umbrella!
9) Is air conditioning included? Is the mini bar included? The air conditioning in the rooms is always included. The minibar is on request and has a surcharge. For stays of more than 7 days ask for a made-to-measure offer.
10) Are the parking facilities included in the price? We have two parking areas: one behind the hotel (fenced off and covered) from € 5,00 a day and the other about 500 m away, at a price of € 25,00 for the entire week. For stays that have been confirmed in advance, at certain periods, the parking is free of charge. Ask us for more information!
11) Does the price include the tourist tax? The prices do not include tourist tax. The tax is € 2.00 and applies to all stays for a maximum of 7 nights. Minors below 14 years of age are exempt. The purpose of the tax is to improve the quality of tourist services with new investments.
12) Do you have a swimming pool? No, we have the sea right in front. Why do you want a pool when the sea in Pesaro has been awarded the blue flag for the quality of the water?
13) Are there architectural barriers? How big is the lift? The hotel has no architectural barriers and the lift is 74 cm (door opening) and 120 cm (depth). The rooms that comply with requirements for people with impairments are located on the first floor. The aperture of the door leading into the room measures 82 cm, the bathroom door is 82 cm, the French window onto the large balcony is 80 cm.
14) WIFI? The structure has free wifi. Register and share your moments of pleasure!
15) Did you mention a picnic lunch? Try the 2019 novelty! A luxurious picnic lunch to savour under the umbrella or during an excursion…. Do you know that Pesaro offers many opportunities for open-air activities?
16) For any tourist or other information can i ask the staff? Yes, the family will offer assistance and information at any time of the day.
17) Which are the nearest parks? Only 250 meters away there is the fun Sunset Island, or enjoy yourself at Villa Caprile (3 km), or at the aquarium in Cattolica (20 km), Aquafan (29 Km), Oltremare (29 km), Fiabilandia (35 km), Miniture Italy- Italia in Miniatura (40 km), Mirabilandia (80 km), Zoo Safari (80 km).
18) What must i do to confirm the booking? A deposit is required to confirm the booking, this generally ranges from € 200,00 to € 500,00.
19) Is the deposit refundable? The Policy “Booking Protection” protects your deposit and lets you leave trouble-free! Discover all the details in this link.
20) What time must you check in or check out of the rooms? Rooms must be vacated by 10.00am, to allow new guests to check in from 14:30. Arrival by lunch time is the best, so that your room will be ready by the end of lunch time. Please let us know if you will be arriving early or if there are accompanying children, in order to guarantee priority and arrange for the room to be ready as soon as possible.
21) What time are the meals? Breakfast is from 7.45 to 10.00 (entrance). Lunch is from 12.30 to 13.30 (entrance). Dinner is from 19.30 to 20.30 (entrance)
22) Are the meals buffet? Starters, vegetable side dishes and desserts are buffet. Our country-style dinner using local produce, is buffet. All other meals are served and are prepared at the time of serving. It is a deliberate choice! To sit together at the table, sharing a meal, is a moment of pleasure and the enjoyment of hot, well-prepared food.
23) Do you have any specific food requirements? In the case of any food intolerances, allergies, coeliac disease, tell us when you book and ask to speak to Chef Lele. The kitchen has the right solution for your needs
24) Are animals allowed? Yes, small-sized animals, on request and with a surcharge for final cleaning of the room. Pets are allowed in some of the rooms but not in the communal areas of the hotel and not in the dining hall. On the beach only with the permission of the beach manager. A Dog menù is available with a surcharge and a vet is available on request. Near the hotel there is a large park for walks, a pet supplies shop and exercise area.
25) How to reach the hotel? It is easy to reach the hotel. By car, take the Pesaro-Urbino motorway exit and follow the directions to the sea. By train, get off the train at the Pesaro station then take the bus, taxi or free shuttle service. By aeroplane, the nearest airports are Federico Fellini in Rimini (49 km) Raffaello Sanzio in Ancona (69 km) and Guglielmo Marconi in Bologna (156 km), which are all well connected to Pesaro. Do you prefer to take the bus directly from your city? Call us and we will advise you on which bus to catch.
26) Is the hotel in the no-traffic area? Yes, the sea-front road is closed to traffic from 24.00 to 00.00 on Sundays and from 20.00 to 7,30 from Monday to Saturday. You can reach the Hotel or leave at any time by car using the Hotel Atlantic pass.